Sunday, September 9, 2007

Down with men

Dammit I just got dumped again. It was the typical "it's not you, it's me" speech.

But after how many of these does it actually become you?

In the meanwhile, for the knitting content, I have finished Odessa from Magknits out of green cashmerino baby and czech glass. It turned out quite well.

I started Coachella from knitty and didn't like the way it looked on me at all....so Fauxchella is going to be a halter top with glittery suede yarn. Should be a good time. Will probably watch it tomorrow with watching down with love movies.

I got the job teaching knitting classes at the Michaels in Lafayette. I have 2 classes lined up for October. Should be profitable, and most importantly, a good time.

As for now, I think spending some time with Ben and Jerry might help the situation a bit.

No comments: