Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The spree update

Well Spree,

We had a good run. I'm sorry I wasted all that time on the sheep rug that didn't work out (who knew a 12" pillow front wouldn't go on to a 12" back without puckering? Now I do!). I'm also a little disappointed that I didn't get my TNNA knitting finished- that last colorwork block looks about as fun as a bikini wax. But I'll get there. I do want to thank you though, Spree, for the last three projects we finished this week. Thanks, and I'll keep chugging along...those projects aren't going to finish themselves.

Paige
23 tomorrow

Handspun Suri/Merino/Bamboo blend from Flaggy Meadows mill. 4 oz, roughly 188 yards, fingering weight. Color: Daffodil
Baby Newsboy cap. On etsy site if you're interested!
Pink ripples baby blanket. Made from Lion Brand "Baby's First" which is ridiculously soft but a little splitty. On the etsy shop if you happen to need a pink baby blanket!

No comments: