Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Leftovers!

Where has November gone?! I know! I spent it cleaning the house to get it ready for a couple showings and then Thanksgiving. I didn't even have time tobakemy signature red velvet cake! Crazyness! I did sneak in a little knitting when I stopped cleaning for the night (one can only breathe in so much bleach per day) and managed to cross one more project off The List. Here's Madeline's Pinwheel blanket, and it is very loved. This yarn has been in my stash since high school and I'm very happy to be liberated from it. I had about one ball leftover after the ruffle (I seriously underestimated how much yarn it would take) andit got passed around last Sunday until someone grabbed it- Thank you, M, you've done me a huge favor. Now to get rid of the other 8 sweaters' worth of stash yarn.
I also finished the first of Jo's Farrow ribbed socks, or as I like to call it, I'm halfway past the point of no return. It is thick, it is warm, and I really don't want to give it away! There is a good chance that by the time I finish the second, I'll never want to look at them again so that could come in handy.
Let's see...what else...I joined a swap! I picked up the last item today and ran to the post office to send it but they were closed so I'll try again tomorrow. Boo! I've had a great time coming up with little gifts for it and I really hope my person likes it! AND I've updated my etsy shop with some buttons and other things AND even had my first sale! So you should totally go buy stuff so I can buy more resin and make more buttons. I do have a couple more styles that I haven't uploaded yet, but I thought I'd take them to my knitting groups and see if anyone wanted any before I had to do that whole listing fee thing. That's all I've got for now- enjoy your leftovers! Because I totally had pumpkin pie for breakfast....and lunch.

1 comment:

Meghann said...

You are quite welcome. I'm glad I could take it off your hands. :)