Friday, July 20, 2007

Ready for my vacation knitting

So, in less than 12 hours I will be headed out for a 7 hour road trip followed by a week long houseboat trip...and my biggest concern is which projects to take. I decided against taking the Aztek sweater, because after working on it for a straight week, I'm ready for a change. I know I'm taking the Rustic sweater in hopes of finally finishing those flippin' sleeves. For this same reason, I plan on throwing the Mountain Hoodie (there will be pictures next post so you guys know what I'm talking about) into the mix because I have nothing but time to finish that last aran cabled sleeve- and I really need to finish this, it's been almost a year! I'm also throwing in some black felting wool to make a "Cute as a button" purse....a pattern I shall post soon....

I'm also taking a crochet baby blanket and a Dolly Mama cross stitching set...hopefully I'll finish the set and I'll just go until I run out of yarn on the blanket...which shouldn't take too long!

I need to go pack up my knitting bag...I'll leave you with a moment of zen in place of current unfinished project picture. Here is my cat with some of my handspun.

Happy knitting and I'll be back in a week!

No comments: