Sunday, February 10, 2008

FO alert and stash confessions

Firstly, my mum said she's figured out what her V-day present is. So I'll just post pictures. It turned out quite well considering I just kinda cast on and figured it out as I went. I will make another pair for myself with green and blue stripes, because I don't know what else to do with 1 skien of green and 1 skien of blue cashmerino baby.

Secondly, I came home last week and found the most terrifying thing. My stash is planning to take over the world. I found two pictures of the opposing sides (sock yarn vs. lace weight) scheming on opposite sides of the Colbert Report Blanket.
Note: Since this picture was taken, the baby pink cashmerino was knitted to death. This may possibly postpone thier plans to take over the world with ill-tempered mutated seabass (sorry Austen Powers) I will knit faster to stop thier world domination. Trekking: You're next. So put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

No comments: