Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What goes down must come back up again

I am referring to my never-ending struggle with my project count. For the first time in a very very long time, my project count hit the single digit category for two glorious days.
And then I kept on cleaning my craft room. I found two more partial projects, which is kinda cool because hey- I already have the first sock done...for two pairs! The not so hot part? I'm back up to 11 projects, and I have two more projects that I'm itching to start. I'll quit my bitchin' though, I already found the rest of the yarn for both pairs of socks AND know what size needles I used for each. I'm going to put these in their own special bags (because I have so many free now!) and get to them after I finish this $%$&)*5 cross stitching.

You still have a couple days to enter the "what should Paige make in Vegas" contest for a handwoven scarf- see the previous post for more details.

No comments: