Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Happenings...

The Holiday season is upon us, and that means it's time to bake enough to provide a small army with love handles, knit until your index finger bleeds, and run around taking care of things that you've been meaning to do since July.

Or maybe that's just me.

Anyhow, here's a super fast update on what I've been up to since my last post.

Finishing my wonderful red tweed cardigan.
Cross stitching in my wonderful red tweed cardigan while listening to "Outlander" on audiobook. I've had to put that on hold for a while, it's getting smutty and I'm afraid someone will walk in on me, blushing and stitching very quickly. They might just get the wrong idea...
Finally weaving in my ends on a shawl I started in July and finally finished in October.
Making a 12" blanket square (that is so thick that it could survive a nuclear holocaust) for a wounded veteran Kim knows.
Finishing up my cupcake orders (for a while at least).
Making Magic Octopus socks.
Tending to an overachieving Christmas Cactus.
And working on my new love, my stash-eating blanket.
And that's about it for now. My show is on in a few minutes and I need to figure out how I'm going to do my decreases on a hat I'm designing for work before Prime-Time Knitting Hour starts.

No comments: