Thursday, April 10, 2008

Yarn Harlot in Indy (I hate math!)

So the yarn harlot is coming to Indy and I can't go. Do you know why? Because it's the exact day and time as my math final (like I needed another reason to hate math...seriously)
I have given my mother instructions on where she is to be at what time, picked out the shawl she is to wear (auld lang syne on Ravelry) and told her exactly what she is to tell the yarn harlot in case she actually gets to talk to her. For those of you who don't know my mother, she is basically a taller, blonder version of me who will be walking around with a bewildered and lost look on her face. Feel free to take her by the hand and put her where she is supposed to be....but be careful! She is not a knitter, so she may have no idea what you're talking about if you decide to strike up a conversation. It is very likely that she will be with her friend, Jennifer. And yes...that shawl gets around.
(And yes...I know the picture is sideways, but I can't figure out how to turn it around...so turn your head. Sorry.)

1 comment:

janet said...

Oh, no... Dang, that does suck. At least your mom can go as a surrogate. If I see her, I'll say hi.