Sunday, October 28, 2007

Procrastination and halloween parties

Wow....it's been a crazy weekend. Between friday and saturday night, I hit 7 parties dressed as both a vampire and Marie Antionette, met 3 guys, and broke 2 toes after slipping while dancing on a bar. Needless to say, I haven't had much time to knit the past couple days. (pictures soon... there's a great one of me as Marie Antionette drinking a margarita straight from the blender)


I'm still trucking along on the birthday stole, I want to get it done something this century. I'm down to a yarnball and 1/4 to put in it, but it seems to be moving at glacier-speed. I've gotten to the body part of the pink malabrigo sweater and forgotten where I've put it...note to self...clean room before it swallows me whole.


I also need to whip up a cup cozy tonight that I've messed up on at least 5 times. I'm dropping it off tomorrow to be sold..yay! money!


That's about it for right now. Sometime this week (probably friday or next monday) I've got to send a knit-package home containing the glacier-speed stole, a Kate (kitten in britches) for the neighbor, a baby kimono for the girl at work (was supposed to be done by beginning of august) and the colts purse. So I've got my work cut out for me!


Will keep you guys updated on the progress...and until then... a strange picture.

No comments: