Thursday, February 5, 2009

To Whom it may concern:

I will soon be returning to regularly scheduled knitblogging. I read the first three Twilight books in 4 days, which is insanity. I don't recommend it. I'm holding off on the last one (the wedding! yay!) until I finish my term papers.

Of course now that Edward and Bella are on the line, this may mean record-time term papers. I'd really like Edward and Bella (mostly just Edward, you sexy beast) to hold off until I get on the plane to come home for Spring Break.

Updated travel schedule (and travel-blog schedule, of course)

March 6-9: Edinburgh, Scotland
March 21-2: Bath, England (it's a Jane Austen thing)
March 23: Stratford-upon-Avon (Shakespeare)
March 24: London, mostly yarn shopping and Harrods
March 25: Indianapolis to sleep this term off.

I'll probably take a trip out to St. Neots to visit my mom-away-from-mom, Marylyn if I can get these papers looking halfway decent over the next week.

That's about it. I'm meeting Nadia and Lucy for lunch tomorrow for Lucy's b-day/yarn exchange. Should be a good time. At least I get to get off campus for a little while!

My poor negelected Clash sweater is calling. I'll post if I ever make progress on it. Toodles!

No comments: