Saturday, September 3, 2011

Craft Fair Knitting

Twenty days to go until the Craft Fair and I'm feeling...okay. Naturally, I overestimated how much I could get done, but there's still time for a few more knits. I finished the ruffle scarf and the cowl, which I will try to unload at the fair since I could use cashmore than I could use 2 more neck-warmers. I've also made a couple baby hats, and intend to make several more as they cost me next to nothing and can be made in a night if I'm really determined.

So I don't have a picture of the cowl and ruffle scarf because I still need to weave in my ends,
but I have pictures of everything else. I also have pictures of my cotton plants that are growing out at Gpa's house. They're doing a lot better than I thought they would! Here's a few pictures of my little cotton babies!
That's all for now- I'm still determined to make this craft fair kick butt for my savings account, so I'm going to stop writing and get back to baby hats.

No comments: