Saturday, June 7, 2008

My blog is fixed!

So...apparently blogging in China is kinda illegal. So my account got shut down for a few weeks. But after paperwork and a few phone calls- I'm back! And to make up for not blogging in China, I'll post a China picture everytime I blog for a while.

Today was something especially blog worthy....I went to the Hoosier Hills Fiber Festival with Mandie and Janet! Driving there was terrifying. There were flash floods, stranded cars and water up past my Jeep's tires. It was a wonder we weren't swept off the road by all the flood water. It took way longer than it should have, but we finally got there. I'll post pics of my findings next time I blog, I'm just too lazy to load them into the computer right now. I figured I'd go big or go home, so I went big. I think I spent around $140ish, which for me in a fiber festival, isn't all that bad.


Because of all the storms lately, my dog hasn't been sleeping. And when the dog has a bad night, I do too. So..I'm going to bed. Here is my China trip picture, selected at random.

1 comment:

janet said...

Thanks again for driving!