1. Three projects is a bit too much for an ADDKnitter with a job.
2. Yarn prices increase logistically, Rowan prices increase expontentially.
3. Shit happens. Knit through it.
4. Frat Boys are stupid. Stay away from them. (I know this doesn't apply to knitting, but it's a sound general rule)
5. Dye lots change. So does fiber content. Buy your yarn at the same time if possible, and within the same year if not possible.
6. Keep in mind your physical abnormalities (ie absurdly long torso). Will this take longer to make 2 sweaters with? Yes.
Anyone else learn any lessons from the knitting olympics? Feel free to leave them in the Comments.
I think for the next knitting olympics I will make a dishcloth. I think I can handle that.